Hot Compressed Outdoor Strand Woven Bamboo Decking Boards for Plank Road
Strand woven bamboo decking boards are made from compressed, the fine bamboo fibers under intense pressure, while using a heat-sensitive and low-VOC adhesive. THJ outdoor Bamboo materials has a series of excellent features, including the high stabillity and high anticorrosive, high density high abrasion, high hardness and anti-termite etc. Bamboo decking board is suitale for outdoor applications. With THJ outdoor bamboo decking for building, decoration, landscape, articles of daily use and art-wares, etc. These materials can be customized individually to meet your own requirements.
THJ bamboo decking is can be used to different places according to the length, width and thicknesse, depending on the unique technology and surface treatment a excellent appearance can be created. The boards are available with different surfaces: flat, grooved, curved, brushed, no groove. Except for Bamboo decking, we offer wall cladding and fencing boards for your choice.
|Fire resistance class||B-s1, d0|
EN 13501-1 :2018
|UV exposure||Grade 4|
|Expansion rate or water absorption|
|Swelling in thickness after immersion in water||0.20%||EN317:1993|
|Determination of resistance||8.61N/mm2||EN1534-2010|
EN ISO 178:2010/Amd.1 :2013 Method A
|1.14||ASTM D2395-07 Method A|
|Light Ageing Test-UV Exposure||Grey scale 3-4|
ISO 4892-3:2016 Cycle 1 & ISO 105-A02:1993/Cor.2 :2005
|Slip resistance||SRV “dry” =74||CEN/TS 15676：2007|
|Durability test||refer to file|
CEN/TS 15083-1 :2005; durability Classification according to EN 350:2016
|Resistance to indentation||150MPa||Test method: EN 1534: 2020|
1. Clean up the ground trash soil (such as water washing need to wait for the floor to dry after the next step), and prepare the floor wire brush, sanding machine, floor protection oil, floor shine oil and other tools.
2. Clean the ground, prepare wire brush, sander, polishing machine, protecting oil, etc.(if clean with water, please make sure the ground is dry before the next step)
3. The floor is sanded with a wire brush to clean the surface layer of softened and decomposed varnish.
4. Please sand the decking with wire brush and clear the paint film on the surface.
5. Rinse off the paint film and dirt that comes off the surface of the panel after sanding with water.
6. Please clean the surface of the decking with water.