High Density Carbonized Bamboo Decking Flooring With Small Ripple
THJ outdoor bamboo decking is a carbonized, strand woven bamboo board, made from compressed bamboo fibers. A unique patented technology of deep carbon anti-corrosion provides THJ bamboo decking with the highest durability class to compliance with the EU safety standards and the compression promotes the stability and hardness. At the same time it has the characteristics of environmental protection and beauty, high strength,anti-corrosion, fireproof and anti-slip, no deformation and no carcking, etc. Another special feature of THJ outdoor bamboo is the end-match system, it can be connected an unlimited number of boards lengthways and this can only be done with very stable materials. THJ bamboo decking boards are available with different surfaces: big wave, small ripple, double wave, small groove and no groove. It is suitable for outdoor application. such as garden, park, swimming pool, balcony, patio, terrace, square, commercial buildings and any outdoor environment.
|Fire resistance class||B-s1, d0|
EN 13501-1 :2018
|UV exposure||Grade 4|
|Expansion rate or water absorption|
|Swelling in thickness after immersion in water||0.20%||EN317:1993|
|Determination of resistance||8.61N/mm2||EN1534-2010|
EN ISO 178:2010/Amd.1 :2013 Method A
|1.14||ASTM D2395-07 Method A|
|Light Ageing Test-UV Exposure||Grey scale 3-4|
ISO 4892-3:2016 Cycle 1 & ISO 105-A02:1993/Cor.2 :2005
|Slip resistance||SRV “dry” =74||CEN/TS 15676：2007|
|Durability test||refer to file|
CEN/TS 15083-1 :2005; durability Classification according to EN 350:2016
|Resistance to indentation||150MPa||Test method: EN 1534: 2020|
1. Clean up the ground trash soil (such as water washing need to wait for the floor to dry after the next step), and prepare the floor wire brush, sanding machine, floor protection oil, floor shine oil and other tools.
2. Clean the ground, prepare wire brush, sander, polishing machine, protecting oil, etc.(if clean with water, please make sure the ground is dry before the next step)
3. The floor is sanded with a wire brush to clean the surface layer of softened and decomposed varnish.
4. Please sand the decking with wire brush and clear the paint film on the surface.
5. Rinse off the paint film and dirt that comes off the surface of the panel after sanding with water.
6. Please clean the surface of the decking with water.