Anti-corrosive Bamboo Exterior Decking Floor and Wall Panels , Heat Pressed
THJ outdoor anti-corrosive bamboo developed by our unique patented technology, is a high-tech new eco-friendly material, which is widely used as beautiful and durable flooring and wall panel, it remains the high intensity of the bamboo and its performance can be compared with those woods with over 100 years and the fire rating can reach up to B1.
Bamboo decking boards are made from compressed, heat-treated bamboo chips. THJ outdoor bamboo materials has many outstanding features: good eco-friendly, high stabillity and high anti-corrosive, high density high abrasion, high hardness and anti-termite etc. Bamboo decking board is suitale for outdoor applications. With THJ outdoor bamboo decking for building, decoration, landscape, articles of daily use and art-wares, etc. These materials can be customized individually to meet your own requirements.
Outdoor Bamboo Decking
Light brown or red brown
Flat/Big wave/Small wave/Small groove/Double wave
24H Expansion Rate of Water Absorption
|bleached, sanded, with UV coating or outdoor oil|
Export carton with PVC on pallet
Anti-corrosive, Eco-friendly, termites resistance/ fireproof/ anti-friction/ high hardness/ high stability/ high bending strength/high density
Garden, Park, Fencing, Swimming pool,
railing, Balcony, Patio, Terrace, Square, Commercial buildings and any outdoor environment
OEM and customization acceptable
Compared with other wood:
1. Natural anti-corrosion solid wood (Merbau,Teak, etc )-- Natural and beautiful, but not anti-termite, bad for forests resources,violating the ideas of environmental protection.
2. Chemical anti-corrosion wood ( CCA )-- Containing heavy metals and toxic chemical composition ( Arsenic),polluting environment, prohibited in United States, Japan and EU countries.
3. Chemical anti-corrosion woods ( ACQ ) --Non-toxic processing under chemical methods, bad mucor proof, limited application ( unfavorable to touch soil ).
4. Carbonized wood-- Good Eco-friendly performance, wide usage, but damage to forest resources and limited application ( unfavorable to touch soil ).
5. WPC --A kind of completely industrial products, not natural, easy to be deformed, fragile and broken, hard to be dissolved and not Eco-friendly.
THJ Outdoor bamboo
Nature anticorrosive wood
Man-made anticorrosive wood
Through physical process, hot pressing, carbonized
Preservative treatment with chemicals
Carbonized in high temperature
Plastic processing technology
Unique grains of bamboo (brown and dark color)
Keep the original wood grain
Green in color
Easy shaped in high temperature
Expansion rate of water absorption %
THJ outdoor bamboo
Carbonized pinus sylvestris
How To Install Taohuajiang Bamboo Flooring?
Wallboard:Fixed it on the wood strip directly
1, Direction of installation
Direction of installation should be kept the same as that of the room length, and the floors be installed one by one from left
or from right with their grooves facing the wall.A fap between floor and wall should be kept 10-15mm and need to put the wood edges.
2, Installation method of flooring
Fix the grooves and tongues of flooring, install the bamboo flooring directly on the base of ground. The end joints of flooring should
be staggered (Generally speaking, on the position of 1/2 or 1/3 staggered). It doesn't need to be nailed or put glues. At the same time,
we should check the straightness and flastness of flooring arrangement when installing. We should also pay attention to the color deviation,
select the similar color floors to be put together. In addition, we can use the color deviation to create shade design, increase the effect of apperance.
3, Keep the flooring in proper tightness when installation
In the areas where there are great differences of moisture in different season, you should keep fitting of boards in proper tightness according
to the weather condition. Floors with lower water rate should be installed loosely when under dry weather conditions; on the contrary, floors
with higher water rate should be installed tightly when under damp conditions. Otherwise, the floors will be curved or swelled or isolated with
the season changing.
4, The last step for installation
· You have to cut some boards when finishing installation. In order to prevent from penetration of water or moisture, edge joints of floors must be painted where it is cut.
· After installation, a few of spring sheets should be placed between the grooves and wall in way of installation without wood strip.
· In some where of the gate and other connecting places, you have to cut some floors so as to leave enough space for welling or shrinkage, then T-molding or reduces can be installed to connect then and cover the space.Meanwhile, there must be 3-5mm space left between the bottom of doors and floor to benefit you open door freely.
· Thickness of baseboards should be less than 14mm. It must cover the swelling gap totally.